I order contacts from them July 1st that on the website stated that they had been in stock. On the 5th I received an email stating that they were in fact not in stock and would take 7-10 bussiness days to arrive.

I understand these kind of things happen, so I accepted the slight inconvenience. I then receive an email on the 18th saying that they contacts had been shipped and would get to me in 3-5 bussiness day. I was very frustrated about the extended waiting time, as contacts are a necessity, so I called their customer service and the original person who answered was understanding, but couldn't do much to help so I asked to speak to a manager. The manager was terrible, she sounded frustrated the entire phone call, as if this was just come inconvenience for her, and really showed no effort to assist me at all.

She insisted that this was something I should have expected all along and that there was nothing to do but wait even longer.

In summary, you will get your order but if there are any issues don't expect them to do more than the very minimal. I will buy my contacts someplace else in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Opticontacts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Opticontacts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Opticontacts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1197860

I will never buy from this site EVER again! They suck not once but twice!

I ordered on the 3rd and not only did my order not arrive today but its lost.

Terrible customer service! The say everything is okay we just checked and it went through, I said yeah it went good for you because you got paid!